Allen County, Kentucky
County Clerk, Eliane Williams
HOW TO VOTE
GENERAL ELECTION – NOVEMBER 3, 2020
Ballot requests can be made online at govoteky.Com or by calling (270) 237-3706. The deadline to request will be October 9, 2020.
There will be several voting locations available. The following voting centers will be open election day for anyone to vote in any location:
- VFW – 934 Old Glasgow Road
- Halifax Fire Dept – 112 Halifax-Bailey Road
- Cedar spring #1 FD – 51 Cedar Springs Road
- Scottsville FD #2 – 1555 new Gallatin Road
- Adolphus FD – 25 Andrew Jackson Blvd, Adolphus
- Stony point FD– 47 Stony Point Rd, Franklin
- East Allen FD – 1600 lafayette road
The Allen County Clerk’s Office is open to the public effective July 6th, 2020
Renewals for vehicles and boats
To renew your KY vehicle or boat registration by mail, you will need:
- Your certificate of registration.
- Proof of your car insurance (must be the original PAPER COPY; photocopies are not accepted).
- Proof of insurance is not required for boats
NOTE: An additional $2 convenience fee for mailed-in renewals will be assessed.
Mail the above documents to:
201 W Main St #6,
Scottsville, KY 42164
To renew your KY vehicle registration online follow the link: drive.ky.gov
Boats cannot be renewed online
Notary applications can be made online by following this link: Kentucky Secretary of State’s website
Voter registration may be competed on the following link: Online Voter Registration