The Allen County Clerk’s Office is pleased to present eCCLIX, the Internet version of CCLIX. Today, the system is known as CCLIX (“clicks”), County Clerk Indexing, is being utilized in almost two-thirds of Kentucky’s County Clerk offices. Attorneys, title search personnel, surveyors, and realtors have grown to depend upon the CCLIX system to provide the fastest possible access to public records archived in the Kentucky County Clerk’s office.
With eCCLIX, an Internet-ready PC and printer, registered users can now view or print any online document right in their own home or office. For last-minute title follow-ups, why not have an eCCLIX terminal right at your closing table?
Public Accounts are designed to allow public access to records when our office is closed due to public safety reasons. These accounts may be suspended at any time, including, but not limited to when we reopen to the public. In addition, Public Accounts have the following restrictions:
- Accounts are only available between 09:00 AM and 07:00 PM
- Accounts are not available on Saturday and Sunday.
- The account is limited to 5 searches each day.
- Weekly you will be reminded of these restrictions.
- Accounts from outside of a reasonable travel distance from the County Clerk office may be suspended.
Paid accounts are not subject to these restrictions and paid accounts to allow for access to multiple counties.